- The disc plough is designed to work in all types of soil for functions such as soil breaking, soil raising, soil turning and soil mixing.
- It is used to open the new fields and to process the stony areas.
- It can be used easily at rocky and rooted areas.
- It is especially useful in hard and dry trashy land conditions and in soils where scouring is a major problem.
- It is being produced with 2-3-4 and 5 bottoms with an option for extra kit for furrow addition.
- It is directly mounted to the tractor.
Extra heavy-duty pipe frame has high trash clearance allowing the plough to operate despite heavy crop residue.
M B Plough
Support & Help
Become a channel partner